Testimonials

Read what some of my clients have to say!


~I just wanted to say that I was extremely pleased to have Darkbloom to take my photos. It was very enjoyable and she was easy to work with and definitely brought out the best in me during the photo sessions. I really appreciate the high level of service I received, her professionalism and most of all her exceptional artistic talent. I was nervous at the start, but that quickly faded and I had a really good time. Thanks again for taking so many phenomenal photos! I could not have asked for anything more! I hope to do it again soon.

Thank you!

Amy J Rahja





~Lolita Haze and I have known each other online for many years. When we finally had the chance to meet and work with one another, I was amazed at her dedication to her photography and the vintage style she portrays through the lens.

Her eye for the classic styles of the glamour girls of the 1940's and 1950's is beyond words. Many people who saw the images we did felt the classic aesthetic behind it, and even remarked how it looked so similar to the photography of that era.

Miss Haze is a shining example of the post modern woman, who incorporates the vintage style and feel within her art form, while implementing 21st century photography technique and technology.
I look forward to working with her again in the future to create the images of yesteryear.

Chassy Dee Luxe.





~ This was very therapeutic for me. Thank you for making me feel pretty and special!

Nette Hunter




~Lolita Haze of Darkbloom Imagery is a true artist. Her skill with makeup and hair, the vision she brings to a shoot and the artistry with which she crafts each image are marvelous. I am beyond delighted with the transformation she worked on me, turning me from a tired-looking plain Jane in blue jeans into a radiant star of the silver screen. I will treasure these images forever. Thank you so much.

Maureen




~What a truly wonderful experience - Lolita made me feel so comfortable during my shoot it was like meeting an old friend. She was very personal and professional from start to finish and was very knowledgeable of pin-ups' history.

Every woman should do this to celebrate her body - she truly brings out your beauty in final product. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Nikki